martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

A great experience !!

Hello classmates and friends, in this opurtunity I have that write about my best holiday. Really I think about this but in my memories not have especifically one. But this is directly relationated with that I dont know very places and also I dont know other countries, but for my a good memories is when I went with my friends to the Quisco in the summer of the year 2009. In two weeks all the nights we went to go  at diferent places, how pubs, to the beach, to the discoteque, to homes of friends that living in this comune of the central litoral. A day the grandmother of my friend, that was the owner of house, said that if we were leaving other day more, she wanted that we were in the house early. How she and his husband were very old, they was slept at the 9:00 p.m. o`clock. With my friends, went to go at celebrate the birthday of a friend, and we was till late of the party, after we went to the creek of the Quisco to eat seafood and when we saw the watch wa think in the words of the grandmother of my friend, and we want to go quickly to the home, we are entered in silence and in the moment that we closed the door of the our bedroom, we listened that the grandfather was get up and enter in our bedroom for see if were in home jajjaja

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario