lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

My first CD: VIVO, Joe Vasconcellos

Regards classmates, friends and teacher.
In this opportunity I will to talk about my first CD
The first CD that I had, was a bought for my father. When I was a teenager I don’t had a kind of music very defined, I was pleasing different singers. But a day my father bought a CD that a friend to recommended of a store of music. When I saw the CD, I liked two things: the first that was of a live concert and the second was that the CD had a song book. I was never saw a CD with those characteristics. The CD  was VIVO of Joe Vasconcellos, in the year 1999. I had 10 years. Joe Vasconcellos is a Chilean musician, but with influence in his music of different countries, how Brasil, Ecuador, Japón and Cuba.

Really i liked so much his lyrics, his social critical about the interest of Chilean society, the song PREEMERGENCIA talk about this. This CD  was a recompilation of the best of his musical path, had a songs very relaxing and others very entertaining, INDUCE and LAS SEIS DE LA MAÑANA are a example,  also the emotion that the people of the concert gave at CD
Really this CD have the best of Joe!!


This a very god song, PRETEND !!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario