lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Correction of Hula`s post

"Huasco Valley"
Thinking about the field trips that I have had in this four years, my favourite oneNN was the field trip to Huasco two years agoP and the subjectWW related with it was culturalWW geographyWW. Personally that subjectWW is very boring for me, but the trip was really good, I enjoyed a lotWW with my classmates knowing a different place. The reason that turns that field trip in my favourite one it'sWW because I didn't know nothing of the North of Chile and too because I had a chance to see other point of view about the geography.PWhen we arrived to Huasco, I enjoyed of a great viewP of a really beautiful landscape, before going there I believed that the North of Chile was a totally desert, but the reality was more like an Oasis. The duration of the field trip was about four days and the principal work that we did there was asking somethings to the people of Huasco related with their life quality. During the day the ground was all work, hard work and dedication, but at night despite the eveningsWW we enjoyed incredible nights with my friends in a beautiful scenery and the clearest skies on the planet.

Correction

"Huasco Valley"
Thinking about the field trips that I have had in this four years, my favourite was the field trip to Huasco two years ago, and the topic related with it was Cultural Geography. Personally this topic is very boring for me, but the trip was really good, I enjoyed so much with my classmates knowing a different place. The reason that turns that field trip in my favourite is because I didn't know nothing of the North of Chile and too because I had a chance to see other point of view about the geography. When we arrived to Huasco, I enjoyed of a great view, of a really beautiful landscape. Before going there I believed that the North of Chile was a totally desert, but the reality was more like an Oasis. The duration of the field trip was about four days and the principal work that we did there was asking somethings to the people of Huasco related with their life quality. During the day the ground was all work, hard work and dedication, but at night despite that was late we enjoyed incredible nights with my friends in a beautiful scenery and the clearest skies on the planet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario