miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

The MSN, my fovourite social network

Regards friends and classmates:
In this ocassion i go to speak about the social networks.
The social network tool that i more use is MSN. Is my favourite! When i had 15 years old, i began to used this, because was at most popular in my school, in general in the teenagers. In a start, i started  used this tool only for fun.  For my was a form of know people, but in the time  this use changed, because in the actuality only i accept people that i know, because i found out the danger of the internet.
The internet started to be more masive, and t.v. began to give more information about  different ways of sexual abuse.
 In the actuality Mns is  a good form of to make a online meeting with my partners of University. When we have to discuss for a topic of a investigation for  the University.
Every are living in diferent places!! sometimes is very dificult match the time of every one, considering that always somebody have to make diferent activities.
In the actually my list of contacts is more selected.
Particulary i use the msn every day, but sometimes i conected only for to review yes somebody has a news for me. Is more a rutine. But sometimes is necesary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario