lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

Huasco Valley, a beautiful place

Hello my classmates, friends and teacher, in this oportunity i will to explain about my favourite field trip.

Fortunately in the years in that i am in the university, i can travel al know different places. I went to Lota, Valdivia, Temuco, Farellones, the Chilean central coast, etc.

In some of this travels, i learned about different topics, some more physical that social, depending of the teacher. Personally, my favourite field trip is when I went to Huasco Valley.

In the first semester of the year 2009, we went to Región de Atacama, to valley of the river Huasco, located in the foothills. Especially we went to work about the Geography Cultural. We work through of the observation and interviews, and we learned the form in that they feel the landscape. Is really interesting because the people relates of different form depending of their culture with the nature.

I knew a little locality called La Pampa, where I was with people so friendly, they gave me some especial drinks and fruit of the zone. I liked much know the north, because i thought that every the landscape was ugly and dry, but the Huasco Valley is beautiful, is amazing how a little river give so life.


The nigths of Huasco Valley, the clean sky, the millions of stars, know the different villages of the valley...  beautiful memories.

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a nice, relaxing place. Do you think you'll go back?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. really is a place wonderfull, but i think that is very dificult go back, because the villages of the valley do not have hotels or infraestructure for the turism, maybe I will go for working... although working or traveling the landscape is relaxing, is other world.

    ResponderEliminar