viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Los Tres

In December of year 2010, i discovered that in the comune La Pintana they would do a concert of group Los Tres.This group is very important to national level, because they exposed the Chilean rock in latin america in the 90`s.

I like very much the national music. I was very happy when I found out that this concert was free.
The program of concert, said that Los Tres would leave to the stage to the 9 p.m., but in reality they appeared to the 11 p.m. and I could not to go in Metro to my home, the only way was take a bus.

Finally the concert  was very good , they touched excelent songs.
Some of the songs that i pleased much was: Un Amor Violento, He Barrido el Sol, Dejate caer, Olor a gas and La torre de babel.

But my song favourite was Hojas de Té,  because they showed a presentation about of consumption and culture of marijuana and how the media handling the information about to the drugs. Was really fun saw the face of police!

The bad was that to the finished the concert i didn`t have locomotion and i paid about of $5000 in a taxi to my home.

2 comentarios:

  1. Karly friend I love this group is great, my favorite song is "La torre de Babel", I want to remember to stop by my blog

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ahhhhhhh friend, this is a good song !! i like...

    ResponderEliminar